Natural Konjac Red Clay Sponge
Estimated Delivery: Oct 28
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Rich in skin savvy minerals and iron oxide clay to help stimulate blood flow, this 100 percent natural exfoliating sponge from the Konnayaku plant adds luster back into dulled skin. The sponge rebalances the skin's natural pH leaving the complexion cleansed, refined and smooth.
- Key Ingredients: Konjac: Derived from the Konnyaku plant native to Asia. Consists of 97 percent water, rich in minerals and antioxidants. 100 percent biodegradable and sustainable.
- French Red Clay: Rich in iron-oxide, helps to accelerate the regeneration process and improve circulation.
- 100% natural free from chemicals, additives and preservatives.
- French Red Clay rich in iron oxide boosts circulation and regeneration
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Our Style No. MZSN-UU7
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-180736-N
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Hydrate the sponge with water until fully saturated and expanded
- Squeeze out any excess and gently massage in a circular motion across the face, neck and decolletage
- Hang the sponge in a warm and airy place to dry naturally after each use and replace every 4-6 weeks for optimal results
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a conscious, high-performance scientific skincare range for timeless, youthful skin. Dr. Maryam Zamani is an Oculoplastic Surgeon with specific interest in Aesthetics and is widely referred to as 'The Eye Doctor'. At the heart of the MZ Skin collection is Dr Maryam's three step, skin enhancing skincare philosophy of Reveal, Enhance and Protect. Ethically sourced, each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin - age-defying luminosity.Shop the Collection
Konjac and French Red Clay. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.