10oz Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer
Estimated Delivery: Dec 08
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer is a lightweight, velvety gel that hydrates and protects against dehydration while activating your microcurrent devices.
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid and Phytomoist Complex, NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer revitalizes and replenishes skin for optimal microcurrent results
- The velvety texture glides effortlessly across skin and absorbs easily after treatment to provide lasting skincare benefits and a flawless finish. Use it as a primer for your NuFACE devices or anytime your skin needs a moisture boost
- Formulated without alcohol, fragrance, oil and parabens
- 5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. NUFF-UU9
- Manufacturer Style No. 30440
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean, dry skin in a mask like layer. Proceed with NuFACE microcurrent treatment. Reapply as needed. Massage in any excess Gel Primer for lasting skincare benefits.
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.Shop the Collection
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.