Prep-N-Glow Cleansing Cloths 20 Pack
Or 4 installments of $5.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 28
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Find beauty's triple threat in the NuFACE Prep-n-Glow Dual Sided Cleansing Cloths. These multi-taskers cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate while removing makeup and impurities.
- Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-protecting antioxidants
- Micro-dots provide gentle exfoliation
- Results in beautifully refreshed, radiant-looking skin
- 20 dual-sided cleansing cloths
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. NUFF-UU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 30390
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin with smooth side to remove makeup and impurities and follow with gentle exfoliation using the micro-dots side.
- No rinse required
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.Shop the Collection
Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry) Fruit Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carya Ovata Bark Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.