No. 7 Bonding Oil
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Apr 20
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil is a highly-concentrated, weightless reparative styling oil formulated to dramatically increase shine, softness, and color vibrancy. Super ingredient Bis-aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate restores damaged hair bonds that are broken via chemical, thermal and mechanical processes, including brushing and combing the hair. This lightweight oil helps to minimize fly-aways and frizz and provides heat protection of up to 450F for healthy, shiny hair
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Bis-aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate: Works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and crosslinking them back together to form disulfide bonds and provides anti-breakage properties- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Rich in anti-aging compounds including beta-carotene, vitamins D, C, E, essential fatty acids, and polyphenols to protect and nourish hair- Fermented Green Tea Oil: Nutrition for hair - Korean skincare uses fermented oils due to their superior absorption and performance benefits.
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair and restores healthy texture
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fragrance (Less Than 1%), Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan and Triclocarban
- Suitable for all hair types
- 30 ml
- HOW TO USE: Turn bottle upside down and gently tap index finger on the bottom of the bottle to dispense a metered drop. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, then style as desired.
- Our Style No. OPLX-UU6
- Manufacturer Style No. 20140640