ReVolve Contouring Massage Roller
Estimated Delivery: Sep 24
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Bring the spa experience home with this tri-head roller made of cooling Zamac. This versatile tool is designed to gently massage the eyes, face, neck, shoulders and decolletage to reduce puffiness and create a firmer, more contoured appearance.
- Made entirely of Zamac, an allow material containing zinc, magnesium, and other beneficial elements.
- The top rollers target larger areas of the face and neck while the small roller targets the delicate eye contour.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Our Style No. RIVF-UU34
- Manufacturer Style No. 20260
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin and apply your favorite serum or moisturizer. Then, holding the handle lightly, use gentle pressure to glide the roller over your face, neck and decolletage
- After use, wash with water or alcohol and wipe dry with a cloth
- Do not place near fire or in direct sunlight
ReVive's roots are in helping people feel great about their skin. While working with burn victims, founder Dr. Gregory Bays Brown had the groundbreaking idea to apply a Nobel Prize-winning, bio-engineered molecule called Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) to help damaged skin heal more quickly. Merging biotechnology with beauty, Dr. Brown later incorporated this revolutionary molecule into skincare and found that it dramatically reduced signs of aging and increased skin renewal. ReVive skincare solutions are formulated with bio-engineered proteins inspired by the proteins that our skin produces naturally. These skin-identical proteins mimic your skin's bio-renewal process to quickly renew and restore skin to a healthy, youthful state. Skin feels softer, smoother, and looks undeniably radiant.Shop the Collection