Soleil Superieur Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
Or 4 installments of $28.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 25
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Powered by an advanced UV Defense System, this luxuriously lightweight sunscreen is completely transparent and gives you superb in-sun protection while helping repair visible signs of aging. Ideal for extended sun exposure.
- Luxuriously smooth, lightweight formula penetrates quickly to provide invisible SPF protection against UVB/UVA rays that can cause sunburn,skin damage and premature signs of aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- This product is endorsed by the Skin Cancer Foundation, and has been granted a Seal of Approval for daily use
- Lightweight formulation
- 1.7 oz
- Our Style No. RIVF-UU30
- Manufacturer Style No. 12700006U
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally to face, neck and décolletage
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 2.60% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylyl Methicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Oligopeptide-24, Silybin, Carnosine, Adenosine, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylate-15, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Polyacrylate-17, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-40, C11-15 Pareth-7, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.