11:11 Eye Shadow Palette
Or 4 installments of $12.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 11
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline)
This MAGICAL Palette was tested by artists and real-women combined. The consensus is that it's easy to use and fool-proof, even for those that have the fear of eye shadow. No shades in the 11:11 Palette will go unused; they are the staple colors you will actually use and love. Methodically designed, they mix well with each other or stand out alone.
- In Situation, Hashtag, Ciao, & Rosie - Soft pink, taupe green, deep fuchsia, petal pink
- Shimmer finish
- Clean, Vegan, Gluten & Cruelty Free
- 4 x 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g
- Our Style No. RFFE-UU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 02181111
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Upon first use, swirl your fingertip in a circular motion on each eyeshadow shade. Don't be afraid to use firm pressure. This will activate our Lid Illumes for optimal color payoff. For more pigment, apply directly to your eyelid using your fingertip.
- For a diffused wash of color, use our Everything Eye Brush. Be sure to use firm pressure.
- Push, swipe, swirl, layer, and have fun. Mix and match the colors, and let your creativity or simplicity SHINE!
Fluorphlogopite, Capryloyl ?Glycerin/Sebacic ?Acid ?Copolymer, Diheptyl ?Succinate, Synthetic ?Beeswax, Isopropyl ?Myristate, Mica, Ci ?77891, Calcium ?Sodium ?Borosilicate, Silica, Ci ?77491, Ci ?77492, Ethylhexyl ?Methoxycinnamate, Ci ?77742, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl ?Acetate, Caprylyl ?Glycol, Tin ?Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene ?Glycol, Bht, Silica ?Dimethyl ?Silylate, Alumina, TriethoxycaprylylsilaneSynthetically Created.Can Have The Following Uses In Cosmetics: Binding Powered By Skin Match Technology, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.