Noir Lash Tint
Estimated Delivery: Sep 29
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
This Japanese-made metal "brush" allows you to coat every single lash, even the shortest, hardest to reach hairs - all the way down to the roots. The smooth, intense-black formula, exclusive to Surratt, creates the effect of elongated, fuller lashes, from corner to corner.
- Precisely defined, denser-looking lashes that last all day
- No flaking or smudging. Fast-drying, long-wearing, water-resistant
- 0.07 oz
- Our Style No. SRAT-UU34
- Manufacturer Style No. SB014-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For precise definition, sweep on one coat
- For increased density, use two
- For extreme volume, use three or more coats to build without bulk
Surratt was born in Japan, inspired by the design aesthetic and master craftsmanship of the culture and brought to life through raw New York sensibility. Founded by visionary makeup artist Troy Surratt, this sophisticated, superior quality makeup delivers uncomplicated, professional level results. From the beauty obsessed to the pro and non-pro alike, Surratt puts artistry at everyone's fingertips. Fueled by an eye toward ingenious innovation and exquisite beauty, Surratt draws on texture, technique, and technology for next-level product personalization, delivering an elevated experience through customizable products, superior formulations, and unrivaled functionality.Shop the Collection
Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethysiloxsilicate, Propylene, Carbonate, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate, Aluminum Disterate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxies (Ci 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.