Relevee Lash Curler
Or 4 installments of $8.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jun 15
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- This award-winning, hand-calibrated, Japanese-made lash curler by Surratt comes in a brilliant ergonomic design that gently bends and lengthens your lashes. Its thoughtful design and bouncy silicone pads allow you to use less force when curling, helping you to create eye-opening, elongated, fully fanned lashes with zero breakage or pinching.
- Includes one replacement pad
- HOW TO USE: Place the curler close to your lash line and give it a gentle squeeze. Then place it slightly further out and give it another gentle squeeze. Place it slightly further out, giving it one last gentle squeeze.
- TIPS: Replace your curler's silicone pad every three to four months. Remove makeup on the surface of the pad with a soft, dry cloth. Use your curler before applying mascara.
- Made in Japan
- Our Style No. SRAT-UU26
- Manufacturer Style No. SB023-01
Surratt was born in Japan, inspired by the design aesthetic and master craftsmanship of the culture and brought to life through raw New York sensibility. Founded by visionary makeup artist Troy Surratt, this sophisticated, superior quality makeup delivers uncomplicated, professional level results. From the beauty obsessed to the pro and non-pro alike, Surratt puts artistry at everyone's fingertips. Fueled by an eye toward ingenious innovation and exquisite beauty, Surratt draws on texture, technique, and technology for next-level product personalization, delivering an elevated experience through customizable products, superior formulations, and unrivaled functionality.Shop the Collection
Metal - Steel, Nickle-FreePads - Silicone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.