Resurfacing Compound 30ml
Or 4 installments of $37.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Apr 16
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- The Resurfacing Compound is a clean, high-performance formula designed to streamline and optimize your daily beauty regimen without sacrificing results. Engineered to visibly resurface the skin's appearance without irritation, U Beauty's compound multitasks to brighten, resurface, renew, tighten, equalize and defend in one simple, skin-nourishing step. Diminish the look of pores, brighten dark spots, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in only 3 - 6 days for smoother, brighter, revitalized-looking skin. Unlike most skincare formulas that release actives all over the skin, the Resurfacing Compound features patent-pending SIREN capsule technology that lures free radicals to it like a magnet. When the free radical and SIREN capsule meet, the free radical becomes neutralized, and key anti-aging actives are able to penetrate the skin's most vulnerable areas.
- Free of GMOs, Fragrance, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Artificial Colors, Hydroquinone, BHA, Triclosan, Triclorcarban, and Formaldehyde.
- Dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types and tones
- 30 ml / 1 oz
- HOW TO USE: Apply 1 - 2 pumps morning and night atop clean skin for two weeks or when an intensive treatment is desired. After use for two weeks you may reduce use to every evening. If sensitivity or dryness occur, use once a day or alternate days.
- TIPS: For best results, allow layer to fully dry (about 30 seconds) and finish with day and/or nighttime moisturizers. Avoid use of other resurfacing products and always use sun protection.
- CAUTION: It is essential to avoid products containing AHAs, salicylic acid, and retinol ingredients while using the compound. If pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician prior to use.
- Our Style No. UBEF-UU2
- Manufacturer Style No. SIUB30ML01N